Setting up a public profile
What's a Public Profile?
Your Public Profile is a homepage for all of your forms. This page will be seen by your clients before they fill out a form. You have control over several elements on this page.
Editing a Public Profile
Once you have logged in to ClinicForms, click the Edit hyperlink under the heading Public Profile.
Things you can edit:
- Email Address (NOTE: This isn't visible on the public profile but will be the default email address used when people submit forms)
- Web friendly business name
- This makes up part of the website address used when sharing or linking to your forms.
- For example, entering demo-clinic here will give you the address https://clinicforms.co/clinic/demo-clinic/
- You can upload a JPG or PNG file here.
- If you do not upload a logo your clinic name will appear in the top left corner of the public profile.
- This is the address that will be displayed at the bottom of the page.
- This can be different then your billing address.
- Landing page message
- This is an optional personalized message you can show to your clients whenever they visit this page. If you don't enter anything, only a list of your forms will be displayed.
Adding forms to a public profile
Forms are automatically added to this page based on your settings in My Forms. For more information, refer to the help file: Managing Forms.